I come today with a very late, late ARC review. This book came out last year!?!?! I just now read it and am reviewing it. *Shame on you Crystal.* I am still glad I am at least reading again. *Yay for that.* Still pretty absent on my blog. *Opposite of Yay.* I need to do better! Juggling a baby, a house, youth group, a small business, bookstagram, everything seems a little hectic. But I love it? Any who, back to the review.
- Erin Watt is brilliant! Everything they have ever written has been absolutely wonderful. This is why this duo is an auto-buy author for me.
- I LOVED Beth and Chase. Their characters couldn’t have been more different but also the same? I feel like I seen so much of myself in Beth. I really connected with her. Chase is my baby. I want to hug him and show him all the love. If you don’t know by now I have a soft spot for tortured bad boys.
- The plot was always full of twist and turns. That is a specialty of Erin Watt. They’re the masters of cliffhangers.
- The ending was PERFECT. All the feels guys, all the feels.
- I loved the family dynamic in this. It was raw. I could feel the pain, the heartbreak, the overbearing parents, the reasoning for them being overbearing, and the learning from experience.
- It had less smut than their usual books. But that is a pro for me.
- I am literally sitting here fumbling in my brain for any cons… I can’t think of any. I truly loved every aspect of this book. Even the things I didn’t like I ended up liking and understanding.
Have you read this book? What are your thoughts?