I READ A BOOK GUYS! I am so excited about it that I want to shout it from the rooftops. I felt like I haven’t gotten a second to read but maybe it was because I needed THAT book. If that makes sense?!? Anywho, I hope everyone had a great April and has an even better May.
Legendary by Stephanie Garber
Check out my 5 star review below.
Stain by A.G. Howard
Yes, I am still reading this but I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.
- Top 5 Tuesday: Romantic Reads
- I Should Have Read that Tag
- My Favorite… Thing About Spring
- The 80’s Movie Book Tag
- Top 5 Tuesday: Books I think will be 5 stars
- My Favorite… Easter Candy
- Book Review: Legendary by Stephanie Garber
- My Favorite… Instagram Account
- Top 5 Tuesday: Sequels I need to get to
- Aquaman: Let me gush about this for a moment… THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING. Way better than I expected. Of course, I love aquaman himself. I was afraid I wouldn’t like Amber because of Johnny Depp ( I am NOT taking up for him if he is an abuser) He has been my favorite actor for MANY years. Anyways, she was brilliant.
How was your April?