I was nominated by the wonderful Whitney @ Whit Reads Lit for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks so much, Whitney! Please check out her blog Y’all.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to them
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees by commenting or pinging back to one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
What is your go-to book genre and why?
Pretty much anything YA. I love contemporary and fantasy.
Do you buy/collect bookish merch?
I have a few things. Not a lot because I just don’t have space for a lot of things. Also, I am a tightwad.
Do you enjoy e-mail or snail mail more?
E-mail! It would be nice to get an actual written letter from time to time though.
What is the most exciting place you have ever visited?
Hmm, the most exciting to me would have to be Savannah, GA. I mean I have been to other places like the Bahamas and Texas but I thoroughly enjoyed Savannah more.
Would you ever go on a bookish pilgrimage? If so, where and what author?
I would love to go to the UK. For some reason, Holly Bourne pops to mind. Maybe because she is a British author.
What author have you read the most books by?
Erin Watt and A.G. Howard
What is your favorite season?
Fall and Winter.
How often do you post to your blog per week/month?
I like to post 2-3 times a week. Sometimes that doesn’t happen though.
Where is your favorite place to read?
In the tub or on the porch on a nice day.
What is your favorite thing to do, besides reading?
I’ll admit, I am a TV junkie.
How do you choose what to read next?
I am mostly a mood reader so whatever piques my interest at the time.
1) Who is your favorite superhero?
2) What is your favorite movie or TV show?
3) Who inspires you the most?
4) Do you have any pets?
5) What is a book you’re passionate about?
6) What book couple is your least favorite?
7) If you were an English teacher what book would you recommend to your students?
8) What is your favorite pet/animal in a book?
9) Would you choose to go on the TARDIS or Narnia?
10) Favorite Author?
11) Who is your ultimate book boyfriend/girlfriend?