Oh, look! Another reading challenge I have found to participate in to make my load heavier. Last year I only participated in one so I am glad I am willing to try a little more this time around. Since I have been enjoying audiobooks a lot lately this challenge seemed to suit me.
2019 Audiobook Challenge is hosted by Hot Listens & Caffeinated Reviewer. If you’re interested in this reading challenge then sign up here!
- Runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2019 than you did in 2018.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2019, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2019.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
To start off with I am aiming for 5-10. I am making a list to keep track of my progress throughout the year below.
- The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles #1)
- The Seeing Stone (The Spiderwick Chronicles #2)