Happy New Year everyone! I am excited for 2019 because a lot of things will be changing in my life. For the good. Our little boy should be making his arrival VERY SOON. I hope my little blog continues to grow and I read some fantastic books! I wish that for all of my lovely bookworms and blogger.
Let’s look back on my December 2018!
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Review to come!
DNF: The Nine Lives of Christmas by Sheila Roberts
I got so far as 7%. For some reason I must have not paid attention to the synopsis and just put this book on hold solely because it was a Hallmark movie. I went into this thinking it was just like the movie. I quickly realized it was not that way. This was done in the cat’s, Ambrose, and Zach’s POV. I assumed it would have been Zack and Merilee. That and other details made me realize I didn’t want to continue with this.
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Review to come!
I am still deciding if I want to finish A Gathering of Shadows and Ruin and Rising. Or to start something else. Maybe Winter when I get it off hold at my library.
- My Holiday TBR List
- Beat the Backlist 2019 TBR
- Goodbye Bullet Journal, Hello Katie Daisy Planner!
- Top 5 Tuesday: Books I didn’t get to in 2018 but desperately wanted to
- Book Review: Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber
- Unique Blogger Award
- Anonymous Bookaholic Tag
- Top 5 Tuesday: Books I’d like to have this Christmas
- All I Want for Christmas Book Tag
- Three Day Lyrical Challenge | Day 1
- Three Day Lyrical Challenge | Day 2
- Three Day Lyrical Challenge | Day 3
- Merry Christmas My Fellow Bloggers!
- Best and Worst Reads of 2018
- Mystery Blogger Award #3
- Doctor Who
- The Santa Clause
- The Santa Clause 3
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Transformers: The Last Knight
For the ones who doesn’t know, Doctor Who is my favorite show. Considering they are doing their usual holiday marathon I just couldn’t resist. SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW YEAR’S SPECIAL. Also, since it was Christmas time I couldn’t pass up all the festive movies. I do wish I watched A LOT more Hallmark movies though.
insert sad eyes
How was your December?