So I was going through my huge list of drafts. Not realizing how many things I really needed to get to. And I am SORRY to the things I have been tagged or nominated in and haven’t gotten around to doing yet. I promise I have not forgot. I plan to get to everything!
Thank you so much LaRonda @ Flying Paperbacks for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award!
Back in August. I am always so humbled when a fellow blogger nominates me for any award. Especially since I feel so little compared to everyone.
- Answer their questions
- Share some love with the blogging community by nominating 8-12 people
- Ask three questions for your nominees
1) Sell me on your favorite read of 2018.
Vikings! With one of the strongest, heroic female MC I have had the privilege to read about. Need I say more?
2) If you could read a book about any mythological being, which would it be and why?
Honestly, I haven’t read a book with dragons or about dragons yet. I know there is ones that came out this year in the YA universe that I need to check out. I LOVE DRAGONS!
3) Who’s a character that has motivated you? How?
The one who comes to mind is Lara Jean. I love how she likes to get things done and is such a reliable person. For example, if kitty needs baked goods she makes sure kitty gets baked goods. Probably even made from scratch. It’s like she’s a little housewife and mom already. I always like to be more determined and dedicated.
1) If you could choose to unread any book which one would it be?
2) What is the story behind your blog name?
3) Do you have a favorite Christmas tradition?
Please don’t feel obligated to do this. I just wanted to show some love!