This day last year I posted my first blog post! I can’t believe it has already been a year. So much has changed. I didn’t know if I would be here a year from now but I’m so glad I am. Thank you to all my lovely followers and all the wonderful book loving people I met! Much love ❤️
On my little hiatus I got behind on some tags and awards but I am slowly getting around to everything! Thank you, thank you, thank you Malanie @ Malanie Loves Fiction for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award!! Sorry it has took me months to get around to but I have not forgot. Also, please go check out her blog because it is one of my favorites! I just adore her content.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
1. Name a fictional food/drink you’d love to try.
The only thing that comes to mind is Butterbeer from Harry Potter.
2. Do you like animated movies? Which ones are your favorite?
Um, OF COURSE! Anything Disney is my favorite. It is hard to choose just one. Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, etc.
3. Who is your favorite villain and why? (book/movie/TV/etc.)
If my mind would cooperate tonight I feel like I have someone perfect for this but unfortunately I am blank. So I will go with The Darkling from the Grisha Verse.
4. Do you like to read one specific genre, or do you mix it up?
99% of the time I read YA. I love both Fantasy and Contemporary. I would like to find another genre I liked though.
5. Name 1-3 magical (or not) items from a book, which you’d love to own in real life.
Time-Turner from Harry Potter, Adrian’s pen from Renegades, Katniss’s archery skills from the Hunger Games. I seriously couldn’t think of much. *help me*
6. What is your favorite fantasy movie? You can list several, I’m not a monster!
Oh gosh, this is too hard. The Avengers, Alice in Wonderland, anything else Disney, anything Tim Burton, Doctor Who isn’t a movie but I had to include it, and many more.
7. What is the most annoying habit you have?
Giving my opinion when it isn’t needed.
8. Name one country, one city and one historical site you’d love to visit before you die.
Historical Site: Pyramids of Giza
9. What is your favorite fictional animal? (from a book/movie/mythology/etc.)
Hedwig form HP, Cheshire from Alice in Wonderland, Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, Pascal from Rapunzel.
10. Which do you prefer: seaside, mountains, countryside or forests?
11. Tell us….your most embarrassing moment.
I have had so many moments I can’t even recall. I’m sure anytime I have had to be the center of attention and read out loud in front of a crowd.
Bonus trick question (optional): Gandalf vs Dumbledore. Who wins?
Anyone who has not been nominated for this award. Everyone of you amazing people deserve it!
Use the ones above because they’re truly great questions.