I have seen this floating around the book blogging world lately. It looked like so much fun and made me reminisce. So thank you Mandy for tagging me and giving me an excuse to do this!
- Link back to my original post on Kyera’s Library so I can see all your answers! (Be sure to do this via pingback, I don’t get notified if you just tag my URL)
- Thank the person(s) who tagged you… show the community some love!
- Obviously, come up with your wonderful answers!
- Don’t forget to tag others to keep the tag going!
- What you have left is your YA story! Go to this website which explains how to play with some pictures if you don’t know how to play MASH.
My Number: 5
Crystal has just figured out her power. She can manipulate and control the minds of anyone. Or so she thought. In order for her to become a real pirate she has to complete the task of getting the Raven. Reed Royal, just had to be in possession of the Raven. Her best friend Feyre is his sister so she has to be extra careful. When she tries to steal his beloved pet things go awry. She learned then he has the same power as her. Reed makes her an offer. Go with him to Wonderland to retrieve his love back from the wicked Maven and she can have Raven but the only way to Wonderland is on horseback. On their long journey Crystal is realizing just how much of Reed she didn’t know about. Reed can’t keep his gaze off Crystal. They both are feeling things they never bargained for. Will her feelings get in the way of Reed’s true happiness with someone else? Will she ever get to become a ruthless pirate?
I guess this is a contemporary fantasy? I have never claimed to be a good writer, LOL.
Ash & Lo @ Windowsill Books
Rebecca @ My Life as a Sports Fangirl
Breanna @ Paws and Paperbacks
Larissa @ Book Bosomed Blonde
Whoever wants to do this tag!