Let me tell you about Ash & Lo @ Windowsill Books. They nominated me for this wonderful award. Thank you so, so much guys. Their blog is one of my favorites so click the link and follow them. You will be thanking me later.
So I can’t believe people has thought about me for this award, 4 times! I could cry.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
1. If you could be any book character, which character would you be?
Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses. But only after the first book. I would not want to go through what she did under the mountain.
2. What is your all-time favorite classic Disney movie?
This is so hard. I love them all. Alice in Wonderland, Lady and the Tramp, Bambi.
3. Someone offers you a thousand dollars to re-read this book, and your response is,”No way! There is not enough money in the world to persuade me to read that book again.” What book is it?
I think I would re-read any book for a thousand bucks, haha. I am currently reading Shadowsong and it is the first one I am really considering not finishing.
4. Favorite magic system in literature that isn’t Harry Potter?
Again, a hard one. I am going to go with the magic system in A Court of Thorns and Roses. I like that each of the courts have different powers and aspects. Especially the wings.
5. What is your favorite book trope and what is your least favorite book trope?
I love all the cheesy romance tropes. I disliked when the main character has to be saved, particularly by someone else.
6. Name a time when the couple you shipped didn’t get together in a book/ series, or when the person you rooted for in the love triangle didn’t get the girl/boy.
In the Splintered series by A.G. Howard she got both guys. But I truly believe if she had to choose it would have been Jeb. Not Morpheus. *I love you Morpheus.*
7. Would you rather have the ability to fly or own a dragon that could fly you everywhere?
DRAGON!! Listen, I love anything dragons. The husband even got me a Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon for my last birthday.
8. You are at the movie theater, do you choose sweet or salty snacks?
I am more of a sweet than salty person.
9. Favorite musical?
The first thing that comes to mind is Sweeney Todd…
10. What did you name your car? If you don’t have a car or didn’t name your car, what would you name it?
I forgot the name of our newer vehicle but my husbands old vehicle is named Cora.
11. Your fairy godmother appears to you in a dream, explaining that she has gifted you with the power to change the last chapter of any book. Your eyes flick open and you immediately jump out of bed. You run to your bookshelf and pick up which book?
My mind has went completely blank. I can not think of anything I would change. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
Just a few…
Maxi @ Enthralling Umbrella Books
Kay @ Hammock of Books
Jasmine @ Jasmine’s Reading
I am going to use the ones from my previous Sunshine Blogger Award post.
1) Who is your favorite superhero?
2) What is your favorite movie or TV show?
3) Who inspires you the most?
4) Do you have any pets?
5) What is a book you’re passionate about?
6) What book couple is your least favorite?
7) If you were an english teacher what book would you recommend to your students?
8) What is your favorite pet/animal in a book?
9) Would you choose to go on the TARDIS or Narnia?
10) Favorite Author?
11) Who is your ultimate book boyfriend/girlfriend?
Thanks again Ash & Lo! Those answers took some time to really think about.