I am behind on some blog post so here I am trying to catch up. It is 70 degrees out and I am loving it. Spring is on the way. Yay!! Thank you Stephanie for nominating me! I always feel so privileged to even be considered for an award. Check out her blog guys. You won’t regret it.
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What is your favorite thing about your blog?
That I can write whatever I want to! I can share my love for books with the rest of the book blogging world.
In book lover fashion, what is your favorite book?
I don’t think it is possible to pick just one. Hmm, I guess Paper Princess by Erin Watt. My all time favorite though and always will be is the Bible. I read it everyday.
Who is your favorite author?
Do you have a pet? If you do, tell me about them! If not, do you want one? Do you not want one? Why?
I have one cat and one dog. My kitty Nala is a house cat. She is attached to my hip. My puppy Copper is so, so energetic and cute.
What’s your favorite trope? Your least favorite?
I am all about cheesy tropes; love triangle, enemy to love, friend to soulmate. I don’t like i much when the main character, normally a girl, has to have someone to save them, normally a guy. Like they can’t live without someone else and their approval.
Who is your OTP?
Rhysand and Feyre.
What is the seventh book on your bookshelf?
Six of crows by Leigh Bardugo.
What was the last dream you remember having?
I have crazy dreams 99.9% of the time. They’re such a bundle of mess most of the time I can’t even remember enough.
Do you play video games? What’s your favorite?
I do when I get in the mood. I am still living in the 90’s. Spyro the dragon on my PS2.
What book have you read the most times?
Paper Princess by Erin Watt.
What do you hope to be doing in 10 years?
I hope to be a mom. I would like a couple of kids by then. Maybe even be in nursing school or already a nurse. I haven’t completely decided if I want to go back to school or not. I am content with being a housewife.
I am only going to nominate a few since I have done this before.
Peachy @ Book Dragon Lair
Satou @ Inkish Kingdoms
Jillian @ Jillian the Bookish Butterfly
I will be listing my questions from my first Sunshine Blogger Award post and adding some new ones.
1) Who is your favorite superhero?
2) What is your favorite movie or TV show?
3) Who inspires you the most?
4) Do you have any pets?
5) What is a book you’re passionate about?
6) What book couple is your least favorite?
7) If you were an english teacher what book would you recommend to your students?
8) What is your favorite pet/animal in a book?
9) Would you choose to go on the TARDIS or Narnia?
10) Favorite Author?
11) Who is your ultimate book boyfriend/girlfriend?