I can’t believe I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you so much Malanie! I am very, very grateful that you even thought of me. Everyone go check her out @ Malanie Loves Fiction!
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Write a post to show your award.
• Give a brief story of how your blog started.
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
• Select 15 other bloggers you’d like to give this award to.
• Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them, providing a link to the post you’ve created. (Please make sure you do this step! Otherwise they won’t know you’ve tagged them until they check the referral portion of their stats.)
Last fall I started dealing with depression again after some trauma that had happened earlier that year. I have always loved to read but I was more of a mood reader. I started reading A LOT during my depression because it helped me so very much. My husband got me a camera for my birthday because I love taking photos. That also helped me. I discovered Goodreads and it changed my life. I started posting my reviews and reading other peoples. Some would post links to their blog. I started looking through some and was amazed. I have been wanting to get a blog for a while but had no idea where to start. Since I started giving reviews and taking photos with my new camera I figured now is the time. So here I am with all of you lovely people. I have like one friend who likes to read so I have no one to talk about my love for books with. I don’t regret anything. I love doing this.
- INTERACT! I found that to be the most important thing about blogging. How are you ever going to make new friends and followers if you don’t interact with them? Like, comment, discuss. It is quite enjoyable when you start doing it and getting to know each other. Be yourself! 🙂
- POST! A post every now and then really won’t cut it. I done that at first and found myself absent from everything. And not gaining followers. I try to post at least three times a week now. It can get busy but thankfully you can schedule post ahead (this post probably won’t go up until next week).
- Alex @ Comets and Comments
- Danielle @ The Introverted Book Nerd
- Kim @ By Hook or By Book
- Chaz @ Life of Chaz
- Amber @ Amberry Books
- Meagan @ Quibbles and Scribbles
- Aditi @ Dreamy Reads
- Hannah @ Books and Adventures
- Jenaca @ jenacidebybibliophile
- Maxi @ Enthralling Umbrella Books
*Don’t feel obligated to do this. I just wanted to show some love to y’all. ❤
I cheated and only nominated 10. Thank you again Malanie!!